B.Ed - Bachelor of Education
- B. Ed is a full time course of two year duration. Though the medium of instruction is English, students from other mediums of instructions can also seek admission.
- Affiliated to Bangalore University
- Recognized by Government of Karnataka
- Recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- 2 year Graduate Programme
|1st YEAR||2nd YEAR||ALLIED COURSES||ELECTIVES|
|Core Course-1: Education & Development||Core Course-1: Issues & Concerns in Education||Biology||Action Research|
|Core Course-2: Instruction & Evaluation||Core Course-2: School Management||Chemistry||Communicative English|
|Core Course-3: Learner & Learning||Allied Course-1: Methodology of Teaching - A||History & Civics||Computer Education|
|Allied Course-1: Methodology of Teaching - A||Allied Course-2: Methodology of Teaching - B||Kannada||Environment Education|
Methodology of Teaching - B
|Elective Course: Any one of the offered course||Mathematics||Guidance & Counselling|
Practice in Teaching in Method A
Practice in Teaching in Method B
|Physics||Health & Physical Education|
- Candidates must have a B. A., B. Sc., B. Com, B. B. M, B. E., B. Tech, M. A., M. Sc., M. Com. or any equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates with at least fifty percent (50%) marks either in the Bachelor's Degree and / or in the Master's degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. Forty Five (45%) percent in case of SC, ST, Cat - 1 and PH
- Aggregate for eligibility includes internal assessment marks.